Oct 8, 2011

Give thanks...

I've wanted to make a Fall banner to go with my pumpkin collection for awhile. Last night I finally cut one out! My flags are 5.5" high - but I'd do them about 8" next time. Sorry for the lousy pics, but my camera battery is dead so it's from my cellphone which doesn't have a flash.




My friend Arlene showed me a link to these wonderful paper pumpkins, so I had to make a trio of them as well. Super-easy, super-fast. I just twisted paper and inked a bit for the stems, and curled the paper using the backside of a scissor blade. How cute are these?!


3 comments:

Arlie said...

OMGosh Heather those pumpkins turned out great. I knew they were you right away! LOL! LOVE the banner glad it worked out for you last night it's awesome.

Eryn said...

H-E-A-T-H-E-R that spells KEENER!!!! Can't believe how fast you whipped those up!!! They are awesome!

Unlucky said...

Great site and nice design. Such interesting sites are really worth comment. Thanks you for sharing your information.

Some people are too smart to be confined to the classroom walls! Here's a look at other famous school/college dropouts.
Check out here for Smart People