Oct 1, 2011

creepy crawly canvas

One more post for Halloween today. I designed this subway art on my Gypsy using the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge. Original plan was to sell as a vinyl piece to put on a wall or window (which means removable but not reusable). Then I thought why not put on a canvas so it can be pulled out every Halloween! I layed the vinyl on a wrapped canvas and spritzed with two coats of Glimmer Mist. Once dried I pulled off some of the vinyl to let the white mask show through. Finally, a spray of Krylon to protect the finish.

I'll be making another of these I think - I really love the way it turned out! Canvases will be $20. Vinyl ready to be applied will sell for $10.





Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Arlie said...

Heather that is fantastic I love it and never thought of the Glimmer Mist! :)