Sep 27, 2010

Ahhhhh, Fall Retreat!

Three days, one lakeside cottage.

Add:
  • seven wonderful women
  • a whole lot of paper
  • a whole lot of stamps
  • a whole lot of ink
  • a whole lot of other scrapbooking supplies
  • and one laptop!
And here's what do you get:

Lots and lots of laughs, lots of munchies, good food, walks along the beach, and even a bit of productivity! Between us we finished a bunch of paper scrapbook pages, digital scrapbook pages, greeting cards, one paper Santa box, and even some Cub stuff (ponchos and scarves).

Organized by my favourite Stampin Up demonstrator, Sharon Hunter, we went to a lovely cottage on Sylvan Lake, only 1 1/2 hours from home. About 100 steps to the beach through the woods. All the leaves turning to gold.

I highly recommend Half Moon Bay Cottage. In fact, I would love to go back for another retreat, and I would also love to go there with my family. Check out their Facebook page for more photos of the cottage. 



Thanks to my chauffeur Arlene for making the ride so much fun too, full of laughs. AND for making the wonderful Soul Sistas bags for us - you rock!

No comments: